Fees and funding training
29 July 2011
In order to ensure that all relevant LJMU staff have the up-to-date information and understanding about the new fees and funding changes for those starting their studies from September 2012 onwards, a number of drop-in briefing sessions has been arranged by Lynne Condell, Student Fund Manager and Carolyn Williams, Director of Student Recruitment and Widening Access.
The sessions will be highlighting the planned Government changes relating to undergraduate fees and funding, as well as LJMU bursaries, scholarships and the new National Scholarship Programme. Information will also be disseminated in relation to the planned changes relating to part-time undergraduate students.
Attending is especially recommended for recruitment and admissions staff but also staff working within the student zones. Academic staff, in particular those involved in the Open Days, may also wish to be briefed.
The sessions have been set up to coincide with Enrolment and the Open Days in October, and there is a range of dates and venues available to enable any interested staff to attend:
- Monday 12th September, 2-3pm, IM Marsh Campus
- Thursday 15th September, 11-12noon, City Campus: BS/228, James Parsons Building
- Thursday 15th September, 2-3pm, Mt Pleasant Campus: John Foster Building, G15
- Tuesday 4th October, 10-11am, City Campus: BS/228, James Parsons Building
- Tuesday 4th October, 2-3pm, Mt Pleasant Campus, John Foster Building, room TBC
- Wednesday 5th October, 10.30-11.30am, IM Marsh Campus
Please note that rooms are subject to change once teaching timetables have been finalised.
Although it is possible to just turn up on the day, those who are able to confirm attendance in advance can do so by emailing email@example.com